This is not just a course on the history of horary or a historical approach to horary technique.
This is a practical, use-it-now course where you will learn how to interpret a horary chart to conclude a definitive Yes or No answer for you or your clients.
The class will be live and in real time, not a recording, so you will be able to ask questions.
Note: Firm knowledge of the houses, signs, and planets is required.
What we will cover in the 10 class meetings:
- A discussion on the history, philosophical foundations and definition of horary astrology within a 21st Century worldview.
- A discussion of the core components of a horary chart such as the Planets, Signs, Houses.
- A discussion of Planetary Strength in horary, based on Accidental and Essential Dignity.
- A discussion of Planetary Aspects and Perfection in the horary chart.
- A discussion of the core concepts of prediction and general probability of horary, along with its rules of engagement in framing a definitive Yes or No question.
- The implementation of the horary rules using examples and case studies of consultation horary charts to determine if the outcome of the question is a Yes or No.
- A continuation of employing basic rules of horary in predicting Yes or No outcomes in real case examples of horary charts.
- A continuation of employing basic rules of horary in predicting Yes or No outcomes in real case examples of horary charts along with showing additional ways in which horary questions can be answered in close calls.
- Will provide the Yes or No Horary Basic Rules for Marriage and Career Questions.
- Will expand on how horary astrology can be applied to addressing and predicting Yes or No outcomes to world events.
Students will receive PDF handouts and a video recording of each class.
October 17 - December 19, 2015 (Note: we will have class over the American Thanksgiving weekend)
11:30am PT / 2:30pm ET / 6:30pm GMT (after November 1, the class will start at 7:30pm GMT due to Daylight Savings Time)
Registration has closed.
Contact me if you have any questions about this class.